Creativity and New Media


New media is a place full of talented people behind screens. People are creative in many various ways. New ideas, new thoughts, different visions and perspectives. Some people share their creativity on YouTube while others play games, post blogs, 

Instead of downloading SecondLife, I decided to use my Sims character. I tried my best to make her look like me. For me, Sims is like having another chance at life. I play Sims to see what my life would look like if I did things differently.
My character, she just got promoted to a hedge fund manager. In reality, I am nowhere interested in being an investor. She has opposite traits from me such as passion for cooking and reading. In my Sims game, I am a young adult who is married with two children.

Currently, my Sims character is sitting down watching inspiration ideas for cooking!

Comments